[Open-access] Crowdsourcing request + BMJ OA Policy

Jan Velterop velterop at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 09:43:21 UTC 2014

This is a misinterpretation of the CC-BY licence of course. All the more surprising since OA advocate Iryna Kuchma is one of the authors. I'm cc-ing her.

I would like to see these licence statements replaced by a human- and machine-readable symbol and phrase like this: ⓐ 2014. Open Access. All redistribution and reuse is permitted provided the author(s) is (are) acknowledged.
It may avoid these problems.

Jan Velterop