[Open-access] Crowdsourcing request + BMJ OA Policy

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Mar 22 10:00:20 UTC 2014

This licence is completely unacceptable and actually does great harm as it
could be taken as a template.

There are at least the issues:
* they shouldn't be trying to restrict re-use anyway. This is a moral
ethical question
* they shouldn't be trying to write their own conditions

The last is very common and almost always a total foulup. CC licences have
years of work and are precise instruments.