[Open-access] Crowdsourcing request + BMJ OA Policy

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 13:55:50 UTC 2014

massive kudos to Michelle for setting this cleaning and analysis in action.
My first law of datasets is

- all datasets need cleaning

Personally I'm not too worried about the SK article - no more than
expected. It's useful to highlight dubious publishers - this is a positive
value to Wellcome who can then set in place mechanisms to counter it.

Thanks Rupert for your comment. The SK has been know to exercise editorial
control on comments ...