[Open-access] DEADLINE EXTENSION: FOSTER call for Open Science Training 2015

Iryna Kuchma iryna.kuchma at eifl.net
Fri Oct 31 17:04:47 UTC 2014

Due to many requests the deadline for submissions to the current Call for
proposals to host FOSTER training events on open access, open research data
and open science is extended:

The new deadline for submissions is: Friday, November 14, 2014

Please see information about the Call here:
http://www.fosteropenscience.eu/project/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49:project-training-call-2015&catid=8&Itemid=304