[Open-access] Inviting suggestions for "getting started with Open Science" for a session in Open Access Week

Stacy Konkiel stacy at impactstory.org
Mon Sep 22 18:51:39 UTC 2014

Good point, JJ. Want to clear up a misunderstanding quickly, and am happy
to take other questions off-list.

Impactstory is subscription-based and aimed at scientists, but we do offer
fee waivers, no questions asked. It's important to us that ability to pay
be no obstacle for researchers who can't afford it.

Individuals can use the Altmetric.com bookmarklet to track articles'
impacts for free; no restrictions there.

And PlumX is subscription based and focused on serving institutions--if
your institution subscribes, I'd recommend checking it out, as it'd be of
no additional cost to you as a researcher.

All best,
Stacy

Stacy Konkiel
Director of Marketing & Research at Impactstory <http://impactstory.org/>:
share the full story of your research impact.
  working from beautiful Albuquerque, NM, USA
@skonkiel <http://www.twitter.com/skonkiel> and @Impactstory
<https://twitter.com/ImpactStory>