[Open-access] Zotero Group for PASTEUR4OA

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Feb 18 10:34:20 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As part of the PASTEUR4OA Project [http://www.pasteur4oa.eu/], Open
Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union Research, we have
established a Zotero (reference management) group
[https://www.zotero.org/groups/pasteur4oa].

The group will collect resources relevant to evaluation of the extent to
which the developed and implemented Open Access policies across Europe
are aligned with the Horizon 2020 Open Access mandate. It is open to all
and we really hope members of the working group will join up and suggest
resources.

We intend to publish a blog post on the PASTEUR4OA website about the
Zotero group but before we do would appreciate any comments or
suggestions from people who run similar groups. There is a page about
the group on the Open Access Working Group website
[http://access.okfn.org/pasteur4oa-zotero/].

Thanks

Marieke
--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |