[Open-access] [EVENT] Islandora Camp in Madrid, May 27 - 29. Early Bird discount extended!

Islandora Community community at islandora.ca
Mon Feb 23 17:28:41 UTC 2015

To give our attendees an extra chance at savings a few euros, the Early
Bird discount for Islandora Camp in Madrid has been extended until the end
of February. This three day learning-and-teaching event is taking place
from May 27 - 29 in Madrid, Spain, and is sponsored in part by Fundación
Juan March. A call for proposals is open until March 1st.

For more information about the content of the camp, please read our latest
news post: http://islandora.ca/content/islandora-camp-eu2-what-expect

Used in hundreds of sites worldwide, Islandora is an open-source software
framework designed to help institutions and organizations, and their
audiences, collaboratively manage and discover digital assets using a
best-practices framework. Combining Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is
implemented and contributed to by an ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:
http://islandora.ca/camps/eu2015

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Madrid!

The Islandora Team

http://islandora.ca/camps/eu2015

http://islandora.ca

community at islandora.ca