[Open-access] Requesting material for "Introduction to open science" talk, target: faculty

Daniel Graziotin daniel at ineed.coffee
Mon Jan 19 16:13:30 UTC 2015

I can't express how thankful I am for all the responses.

It ended up being just a 20min. presentation about open access. Could be worse.

However, I am now heading to Oulu, Finland, where I am going to
actually present an introduction to open science to computer
scientists, in a 60min. talk.

Here is it:

http://figshare.com/articles/Opening_up_your_science_including_computer_science/1290944

You have all been acknowledged and referenced.

Cheers,

--
Daniel Graziotin