[Open-access] Requesting material for "Introduction to open science" talk, target: faculty

Bosman, J.M. (Jeroen) j.bosman at uu.nl
Mon Jan 19 20:03:49 UTC 2015

Daniel,

Perhaps you may also benefit from our recent (prize winning at Force2015) poster 101 Innovations in Scholarly Communications, shared on FigShare: http://figshare.com/articles/101_Innovations_in_Scholarly_Communication_the_Changing_Research_Workflow/1286826

For more detail you can also take a look at a public version of a selection of our database shared at: http://innoscholcomm.silk.co

The latter also has hypothetical and virtual company workflows, some traditional and mostly closed, others much more open.

Best,
Jeroen
@jeroenbosman
Utrecht University Library