[Open-access] APAC Monthly Open Science Calls

S.C. Edmunds scott at gigasciencejournal.com
Wed Jan 21 07:02:30 UTC 2015

T-minus 1 hour until the second Asia-Pacific Open Science working group
call. If you'd like to participate please add your skype details and agenda
points to the hackpad:

https://pad.okfn.org/p/sciencewg-apac-Jan2014

Looks likely a good spread, in terms of geography (spanning India to New
Zealand) and range of topics to be covered (Open Access, Open Hardware and
some news from OKFNAu on a potential APAC OKCon).

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Best wishes,

Scott

scott at gigasciencejournal.com