[Open-access] Dear Munin friend: The 10th Munin Conference is ready to receive your submission!

Frantsvåg Jan Erik jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no
Mon May 11 10:52:38 UTC 2015

Please share in your networks!

The 10th Munin Conference is shaping up, with four confirmed keynotes: Randy Schekman, Peter Suber, Sabine Hossenfelder and Stuart Shieber.
This year the dates are Monday November 30th and Tuesday December 1st. More info on our conference website http://site.uit.no/muninconf/

We have now published our call for call for presentations and posters, see http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=383 and http://site.uit.no/muninconf/files/2015/04/CFP_MC10_2015_final.pdf (Please also see our submission guidelines! http://site.uit.no/muninconf/files/2015/04/submission_instructions_final.pdf)

We hope many of you have interesting views or information to share with us at the conference, and look forward to receiving your abstract.

Registration is not yet open, but we hope to be able to start registration in a few weeks.

If  you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at muninconference at ub.uit.no<mailto:muninconference at ub.uit.no>
Do not forget to follow us on Facebook: TheMuninConference<http://www.facebook.com/TheMuninConference> or Twitter https://twitter.com/MuninConf

Best,
Jan Erik