[Open-access] APAC (Bi)Monthly Open Science Calls

S.C. Edmunds scott at gigasciencejournal.com
Thu May 7 07:07:09 UTC 2015

Just under one hour to go until the Asia-Pacific timezone Open Science at OKFN
call (08:00  UTC, or 4pm here in Hong Kong). Potential attendees please put
your skype details in the hackpad, or send me a contact request
(s.c.edmunds):

https://pad.okfn.org/p/sciencewg-apac-May2015

Please add discussion points to the pad, or even just follow along even if
you can't join on skype.

For more see also the facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1648780738676993/

Hopefully talk to some of you soon.