[Open-access] DOAJ: now with added PLoS

Dominic Mitchell dom at doaj.org
Fri Jun 17 08:13:49 UTC 2016

Greetings!

I wanted to alert you to a significant development: yesterday DOAJ
completed ingesting the article metadata of 182,500 PLoS articles. This is
the first time that DOAJ has had all of PLoS metadata in it and it greatly
enhances DOAJ's offering and relevancy in the open access space.

This milestone is the first of many as we further develop our metadata
harvester to retrieve metadata from different sources. You can read more
detail here:
https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/doaj-now-with-added-plos/

Best, Dom
Community Manager