[open-archaeology] Open Knowledge Conference (OKCon) in London on 24th April 2010

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 14 18:26:16 UTC 2010

Very interesting! I'd also be interested to learn more about
contracts/agreements...

Federico: as I think we spoke about in Luxembourg - we'd be delighted
to have a guest post on your research on reusing cultural heritage
material on the OKF blog if you have time!

(Also if anyone else might be interested in blogging about topics
related to the Archaeology WG, please drop Sara, in carbon copy, and I
a note! E.g. Colleen on sharing images, Anthony on the DART project,
Eric on Open Context, etc.)

All the best,

Jonathan