[open-archaeology] conference call now

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Aug 18 14:58:21 UTC 2010

Dear all,
let me apologise for my extended absence, I've been in Crete until last week
and I've taken a few days off before diving again into fieldwork. I've seen
some interesting discussions going on, and it would be great if we could
talk more during the monthly conference call. There's a study on
archaeological publishing from the Netherlands coming out on the OKF blog by
Janneke Adema. Jonathan and I met her in Turin last June at the COMMUNIA
conference.

We have some mid-term items in our to-do list, namely:
* ethics statement (involves audio interviews, writing the actual statement)
* data questionnaire (requires writing questionnaire, maybe translating,
disseminating)
* restructuring of wiki page (creating sub-pages, separating introduction
from in-progress content)

With this brief agenda in mind, the conference call is scheduled on
Wednesday 18th at 1700 CEST / 1600 BST. We'll be using
http://okfnpad.org/openarcheo for taking minutes. All are welcome!

If there's a strong preference for other days/times just send your proposal
here.

Ciao,
Stefano