[open-archaeology] OPEN ARCHAEOMETRY - Application for a new Editor-in-Chief

Open Archaeometry Journal support at pagepress.org
Fri Feb 19 13:14:10 UTC 2010

> This leaves room for the 14th or th 15th, with a slight preference for
> the 14th (it's a Sunday, I know).

That will probably be ok for me - London is only a bus ride away and
it'll good to see the big smoke.

> Joseph, sounds very promising. When you say "we" do you mean "Oxford
> Archaeology" ?

Yes, our grey literature dissemination system has just left its
unofficial alpha status and moves slowly towards public availability
(technically speaking it's world readable now, but I haven't told
anyone the address..). We're already providing a fair bit of metadata
with every report and will hopefully soon overcome the final hurdle -
spatial data. It would be great to see others taking this data and
making new things from it.

Cheers, Joseph