[open-archaeology] Blogging about new WG?

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sat Feb 27 07:48:28 UTC 2010

Il giorno mer, 03/02/2010 alle 12.26 +0100, Jonathan Gray ha scritto:
> It would be great if other WG members (and interested parties) would
> also be willing to blog about the new WG, why it exists, any relevant
> anecdotes etc!

I'm afraid I've already spammed about it a lot, but I just wanted to
make all working group members aware that yesterday the OKF blog
featured a post by myself about Open Data in Archaeology, why it matters
and links to pages about this group:

http://blog.okfn.org/2010/02/25/open-data-in-archaeology/

Jonathan Gray and I agreed that we as a working group should do more of
this. A good followup would be an evaluation of open archaeological data
already listed in CKAN, and given that some of the authors/maintainers
are already among us, they're more than welcome to write this post.

More about CKAN datasets in another email.

Ciao,
Stefano

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org