[open-archaeology] Fwd: Ethics, archaeology and open data

Anthony Beck ant.beck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:18:59 UTC 2010

Ah excellent!

Leif: any interest in also doing a brief post on OKF blog re: Hestia?

Also just so everyone knows there is also an excellent post (or series
of posts!) from Anthony Beck on the way...

Other post ideas *most* welcomed. Would be great to start filling up:

  http://blog.okfn.org/taxonomy/working-groups/wg-archaeology/

Esp. to spread word about these projects to non-archaeologists
interested in open data!

Jonathan