[open-archaeology] Cuneiform Digital Library and Open Knowledge Foundation working groups

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Tue Jun 22 13:51:39 UTC 2010

Dear all,
at http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology/minutes/2010-06 you will find the
minutes from yesterday's phone meeting. Thanks to Anthony Beck and
Sebastian Heath!

Quick summary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      * let's try to build our identity as an open, *working* group
      * proposal to adopt #openarcheo as tag for everything we do on the
        web / publishing of potentially interesting links (esp. on
        twitter/identi.ca)
      * let's get the questionnaire in good shape before the next
        meeting with proper sets of questions for each sub-domain and
        identify at least one contact person in each country
      * Open Heritage / Ethics event in next fall should focus on the
        UK, tackling difficult issues
      * next meeting is scheduled on July, 15th - if there are strong
        preferences for other dates, let us know

Any questions are welcome as usual,
Ciao, Stefano

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org · http://opendefinition.org/