[open-archaeology] SOAP Project Survey

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Fri May 28 18:00:33 UTC 2010

   Hi everyone,

   I was just made aware of the 'OASIS Project', from English Heritage
- http://www.oasis.ac.uk/

   Thought others might be interested.

   "May 2010: Grey Literature Library reaches 5000[1]
We are pleased to announce that the Library of Unpublished Fieldwork
Reports now contains over 5000 grey literature reports. Over 90% of
these reports have come to the library through the OASIS form. Amongst
this latest batch of new reports there are 63 from Suffolk County
Council Archaeology Service and 43 from Archaeological Services and
Consultancy Limited."

   Best,

   Shawn

Links: