[open-archaeology] conference call next week

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Fri Nov 19 16:40:57 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I'm just about getting back in to circulation post baby. One of the things
I'd like to see moving forward reasonably quickly is the method store.

Jo (Walsh) posted her e-mail to the OKFN coordination board. Thanks.
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-coord/2010-October/000267.html I
haven't seen any response. And after a chat with Jonathan Gray he suggested
I write a page of A4 summarising the proposal. This is on an OKFN etherpad
http://archeo.okfnpad.org/methodology-store? and has had some edits.

My question (probably to Jo, Jonathan and Steko), is how do we move from
here. Does OKFN need anything further from us to progress? If not we can set
up a preliminary web presence (within OKFN or the CBA?).

Thoughts?

Ant

P.S. Thanks all for getting us to this stage