[open-archaeology] Conference call in 1 hour

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Nov 24 15:15:50 UTC 2010

Dear all,
the scheduled date for our November meeting was actually Wednesday 17th,
but I think we can happily do that next week:

        Wednesday 24th November, 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 1100 EST

Agenda at http://archeo.okfnpad.org/meeting
    * implementation of method store
    * best practices for publishing open archaeological data
    * open archaeology manifesto

Feel free to join us even if it's the first time for you, and ask any
questions about the agenda items or current activity. We have a number
of "low hanging fruits" that would help us a lot in getting a wider
outreach and participation.

Looking forward to speaking with you
Ciao, Stefano

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology