[open-archaeology] group call tomorrow 1700 BST

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Oct 27 16:12:08 UTC 2010

Let's do it. Baby imminent (actually due Thursday). If i can't make it you'll know why.

Best

Stefano Costa <stefano.costa at okfn.org> wrote:

Il giorno mer, 20/10/2010 alle 13.17 +0100, Anthony Beck ha scritto:

> Could we discuss this at the next OKF archaeology skype meet?

Hi Ant,
this is certainly on top of our agenda, together with the ethics
statement. I hope we can structure a bit more our discourse, also with
the aim of having more people directly involved.

Can we arrange a conference call this next week? Thursday should be good
for me.

Ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology