[open-archaeology] [Fwd: Guidelines for Data Publication]

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Jan 19 11:34:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,
forwarding this message from Sarah Kansa that should be of interest to
many of us. While focused on Open Context it contains several general
indications on publishing archaeological data on the web. Open licensing
is part of the recipe.

These guidelines are also among the first ones targeted to web
publishing rather than creation and management of data (like the ADS
Guides to Good Practice).

Discussion on this topic, especially from people having large digital
collections available, would be more than interesting here.

Ciao
Stefano