[open-archaeology] [Fwd: Guidelines for Data Publication]

Eric C. Kansa ekansa at ischool.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 19 16:25:56 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Obviously a PDF isn't the world's greatest format for remixes or
collaborative edits. This doc was intended for a very conservative and
non-techie audience, so it's pretty thin on details. We mainly wanted to
flag a few key issues in this space. I think there may be use in having
different versions targeted for different audiences.

I'm happy to send editable versions to anyone who wants to set up a wiki
for collaborative edits. Perhaps this would be a more ideal home
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology ?

Best!
-Eric