[open-archaeology] AIA and open access

Andrew Bevan a.bevan at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 12:20:44 UTC 2012

The draft at the bottom looks fine, but its quite a departure from the content of the earlier one. Perhaps this is a reflection of further skype discussion, but for what it is worth, I wonder whether it might not be useful to keep much more of the point-by-point focus and referencing of the original?

Andy