[open-archaeology] AIA and open access

Leif Isaksen leifuss at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:51:35 UTC 2012

Hi all

there's now a draft letter at the bottom of the ether pad for those
who want to add their names to it. The focus is directly on the AIA's
actions (past and future), rather than on the general issues, and from
the perspective of archaeologists based outside the US. Thoughts on
where to post/publish it are welcome.

Best

L.