[open-archaeology] CAA talk - Action required!

Jessica Ogden jessogdogg at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:18:55 UTC 2012

Hiya Steko -

I'm totally slammed with a million CAA promises at the moment - so although
I don't think I will be able to chat about the paper, I'd be happy to take
a look at (or comment on) any materials that are being prepped for the
paper. If that's not plausible, I trust you and Andy will produce an
interesting/thought provoking paper nevertheless!
Also, I'll be in that session to discuss on the day as I've got another
paper in the session, too.

Many thanks for heading this up though and for all of your work thus far.
It's much appreciated!

Best wishes and see you soon!

Jess