[open-archaeology] CAA talk - Action required!

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Thu Mar 22 12:36:44 UTC 2012

Quoting Jessica Ogden <jessogdogg at googlemail.com>:

> Hiya Steko -
>
> I'm totally slammed with a million CAA promises at the moment - so although
> I don't think I will be able to chat about the paper, I'd be happy to take
> a look at (or comment on) any materials that are being prepped for the
> paper. If that's not plausible, I trust you and Andy will produce an
> interesting/thought provoking paper nevertheless!
> Also, I'll be in that session to discuss on the day as I've got another
> paper in the session, too.

Jess,
thanks! Based on the availability of Ant Beck we will have a Skype call tomorrow
at 10:00 CET (i.e. 9:00 GMT), and make any materials available  beforehand.
Group discussion during and after the session is indeed the most important part
of this talk, hopefully paving the way for a position paper/global agenda for
open data in archaeology (maybe "global" is too much, but let's not restrict
ourselves from the start).

See you in Soton,
steko

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org · http://opendefinition.org/