[open-archaeology] SAA Open Science Interest Group

Ben Marwick bmarwick at uw.edu
Thu Apr 23 23:37:43 UTC 2015

Hi Stefano,

Thanks very much, that's very kind. We have all the numbers for the
petition now and are just waiting for instructions on how to make the
presentation to the executive committee. I'll keep you (and the list)
updated.

Yes, I hope the more sessions in the future might use something like a
github repo to store and share the materials. We had a lot of positive
feedback on it (even though not all the presenters knew how to use it!)

thanks again,

Ben