[open-bibliography] Two positions available at University of Oxford: semantic web technologies applied to research data management

David Shotton david.shotton at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 16 14:43:33 UTC 2010

  Dear Colleagues,

Two JISC-funded computing officer positions are available in my research
group from 1st October, involving the application of semantic web
technologies to the management of research datasets linked to journal
articles.  These technically complex high-profile projects, related to
our other JISC Open Citations project, will prove both challenging and
stimulating. Copies of the adverts and further particulars are at
http://imageweb.zoo.ox.ac.uk/pub/2010/Job%20opportunities/.  The closing
date for receipt of applications is *Wednesday 15 September* *2010*.

David*
*

Dr David Shotton david.shotton at zoo.ox.ac.uk
<mailto:mailto:david.shotton at zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Reader in Image Bioinformatics

Image Bioinformatics Research Group http://ibrg.zoo.ox.ac.uk
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford                  tel:
+44-(0)1865-271193
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK                    fax:
+44-(0)1865-310447