[open-bibliography] comprehensive bibliographic database of "open" resources?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 16 16:58:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Christopher Gutteridge
<cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> I find CKAN pretty impenetrable. I have no idea what I am expected to do to
> contribute to that page or how to put it to use.

[slightly off topic -- but cc'ing to list for posterity!]

Uh oh! Sounds like we aren't doing something right! Thanks for letting
us know! ;-)

Chris: I know its a pain, but would you mind sitting down with someone
on our end and going through some of the things you find problematic /
difficult to understand with CKAN, so we can try to address them and
make it more usable?

Can either contact me or Friedrich (in cc) or ping our public CKAN discuss list:

We've also just discussed having better feedback mechanism so its
easier for people to say what they find difficult / non-obvious
(anticipate that some of this could be addressed in FAQ, linked to
from relevant places...).

J.