[open-bibliography] comprehensive bibliographic database of "open" resources?

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:36:20 UTC 2010

That's a very good summary Adrian.  I agree with Karen's caveat about
claimed versus actual rights, but people also shouldn't gloss over
that last parenthetical sentence:

>  (Additionally, if you've got a contract with a metadata provider, its terms might actually forbid the transmission of any one record to somebody else...)

It easily could hold the most meaningful restrictions on what can be
done with the data.  It is an excellent reason to review contracts and
license agreements carefully (although they really always should be
anyway).

Tom