[open-bibliography] Mendeley and open data...

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Mon Aug 30 20:58:48 UTC 2010

 On 10-08-30 21:00, Thomas Krichel wrote:
>> Mendeley have stated that their data are Open.
>   If you don't know where it is available, it's not open.

Perhaps we should post them some blank DVDs
(with SASE) and ask them to put their open data
and documentation on them so that we can publish
on the Internet...

-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/