[open-bibliography] Disambiguation, deduplication and 'ideals'

Dan Matei dan at cimec.ro
Tue Aug 31 10:09:45 UTC 2010

Mutatis mutandis, the Europeana project (i.e. its conceptual model EDM) uses the same idea: there
are "ideals" (as you call them) for each object and ore:proxy-s (descriptions) associated with it.
Take a look at http://version1.europeana.eu/web/europeana-project/technicaldocuments/ (mainly EDM
primer).

Dan

Dan Matei, director
Institutul de Memorie Culturala [Institute for Cultural Memory] (CIMEC)
Pia?a Presei Libere nr. 1, CP 33-90
013701 Bucure?ti [Bucharest], Romania
Tel. (+4)21 317 90 72, Fax (+4)21 317 90 64
www.cimec.ro