[open-bibliography] MARC Codes for Forms of Musical Composition

Haffner, Alexander A.Haffner at d-nb.de
Tue Jul 6 06:50:42 UTC 2010

I think in general it's not necessary to set any rdf:types. The resource
turns into a particular type during interpreting a particular property.
But setting rdf:types is important in cases using new specified and not
standard compliant properties (i.e. extensions to SKOS)

Regarding the German translation of MARC 21:

First of all, last year we changed to MARC 21 as German interchange
format, so MAB is gone...

I already asked a colleague if we have a kind of table representation
just comprising the code translations...more information comes up soon!

Cheers, Alexander