[open-bibliography] Reminder: Wirtual Meeting

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 6 13:34:20 UTC 2010

Okay for now I would suggest we use IRC as main 'assembly point' and
Skype on an ad hoc basis if someone has fast/solid connection.
Definitely have learnt the hard way that if you count on Skype and
then it doesn't scale properly it can be very frustrating (people
dropping out, can't hear anything, big delays, constantly dialling
people in, etc)!

J.