[open-bibliography] Knowledge for All & the Citation Commons

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 6 13:57:14 UTC 2010

Thanks Ed!

I'm hoping that we can go with the distributed option (flowers
blooming) but also encourage collaboration by:

  (i) inviting relevant folks to this group/list
  (ii) building community via monthly calls and annual/biannual events

Also promoting open bibliographic data at national library/policy
level, via research funding bodies, etc will be important. And to do
this effectively it will be valuable to continue to collate compelling
examples of open bib data being reused in useful/interesting ways! ;-)

J.