[open-bibliography] Open bib data on the OCA blog

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Thu Mar 18 14:23:49 UTC 2010

Thanks, Felix. This also clears up the question the Archive had when
it went to download the data -- we didn't know the difference between
the hbz data and the Koln data. I'll pass along that we should
download both. And will add hbz to the post and fix the link.

kc
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net