[open-bibliography] Open-Bibliographic-Data-Flyer

Claire Parry lemuria162 at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 13:16:55 UTC 2010

Yes it was me - do feel free to make any amendments or improvements.
I have made just one minor change to the second paragraph: from "...means to
consistently continuate" to "...is the logical continuation of" (for
"konsequent fortführen") - although this is not a literal translation
"logical" sounds a bit better to me than "consistent" in this context, it is
a tricky phrase to translate into English without sounding tautologous!

I do use LEO quite a lot as well ;)

Claire