[open-bibliography] FRBR examples

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed May 26 18:34:06 UTC 2010

There are some attempts at examples on the DC-RDA wiki:

http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/Scenarios

For each scenario, click on the link that looks like "Scenarios/1" and
you'll see turtle and RDF/XML representations of the data using FRBR
entities and RDA elements. These haven't gotten much discussion and
I'm not sure I agree with all of it, but we can add more examples and
more interpretations of them on that site if that would help.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net