[open-bibliography] FRBR examples

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Thu May 27 13:27:32 UTC 2010

On 10-05-27 14:02, Tim Spalding wrote:
> LibraryThing introduced a FRBR-like model more than three years ago,
> and the community has spent the last three years working together
> through all the edge cases and difficult problems, establishing
> precedents and secondary rules. We've changed the model and the

Hi Tim, it would be great to learn from your experiences and even better
to be
able to share data back-and-forth. Is there a way I can get machine readable
data about a particular work?

A first attempt with:

    curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
http://www.librarything.com/work/8151107

unfortunately fails.

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation