[open-bibliography] FRBR examples

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Thu May 27 13:36:58 UTC 2010

See "APIs" link at bottom of page (
http://www.librarything.com/services/ ). We have other data we're
willing to share.

My point isn't particular experiences. LibraryThing's work system
isn't enough like FRBR to draw parallels. My point is to HAVE
experiences. Get people working with it. And if you can't get people
to work with it for free and for fun, it's probably a bad idea
anyway... :)

Tim

--
Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding