[open-bibliography] Extra RDF datatypes

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:50:15 UTC 2010

You can refer to subtypes and versions in a structured way, eg.
http://purl.org/xtypes/Fragment-MediawikiMarkup-1.0

But I would suggest that you know the exact dialect used withing your
system, and it still *conforms* to the broader dialect so don't over
think it.

Knowing if a field contains wiki markup, html, etc. will make it much
easier to merge (bibliographic) data from multiple sources.

RST can be added to xtypes if that helps.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/