[open-bibliography] British Library data announcement

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Thu Nov 18 08:18:51 UTC 2010

the data is now cleaned and loaded into a triplestore. just need to do
a dump of the cleaned data and tweak a few front-end things and it
will be available. i'll also give a few sample queries that will help
answer some of these questions. i'd actually say browsing by subject
heading - lcsh - might be nice and not too hard.

jim, i would imagine the process you are referring to to work
something like this - construct a query for the subset of the data
that you want, refine it, etc. once you have the identifiers for the
records you are interested in, you just fetch each one and add it to
your local store - identifiers are http uris of course.

will try t get this done today, but am at a conference and may have
limited screen time

cheers,
-w