[open-bibliography] Announcing the launch of new biab online service

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Oct 25 15:38:00 UTC 2010

Very interesting! But this doesn't look like its open:

"Copyright. All materials contained in the biab website are subject to
copyright claims and other proprietary rights. All rights are
reserved. Users may only retrieve and print the contents of the biab
website for their own use. You may create links in other WWW pages to
the biab website using the URL http://www.biab.ac.uk. You may not
modify, copy, reproduce, retransmit or otherwise distribute the biab
website and its contents, including elements of the online database,
without the express permission in writing of the CBA." --
<http://www.biab.ac.uk/pages/terms_and_conditions>

Isabel: do you think BIAB might consider releasing (some portion of)
the data under an open license?

  <http://www.opendefinition.org/licenses/>

All the best,

Jonathan