[open-bibliography] Library support and REST

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 11:38:25 UTC 2010

...and soon every EPrints will have open data but it won't be linked
without some active engagement of the site admin.

With my previous suggestion of providing great tools as a way of
encouraging change. You could provide great tools but write a license
that says they can only be used with Open Data. I've never heard of such
a license...