[open-bibliography] biab

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 27 19:08:53 UTC 2010

Excellent news! ;-)

So I guess this could be broken down into two parts:

  (i) What rights do you hold? (rights clearance / provenance tracking
for data from third parties)
  (ii) How do you license the material that you have rights in (or
that you have clearance to license)?

It would be great to from others involved in indexing any experiences
in relation to (i).

In relation to (ii) the main thing is to use an open license:

  http://www.opendefinition.org/licenses/

This is really exciting -- please keep us posted on what happens!

All the best,

Jonathan