[open-bibliography] [J.Neubert at zbw.eu: ANN: 20th Century Press Archives beta version]

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu Sep 2 18:07:24 UTC 2010

  FYI

  The page is in German. It qualifies the data as "open linked
  data".

----- Forwarded message from Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert at zbw.eu> -----

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert at zbw.eu>
To: public-lld at w3.org
Subject: ANN: 20th Century Press Archives beta version

Just in time for the discussion of our use cases I'm pleased to announce
the first beta version of 20th Century Press Archives

  http://zbw.eu/beta/p20/about

It makes use of the full dataset (some 250,000 documents) and links to
DBpedia, German National Library's Name Authority and, for a few
articles from US newspapers, to Chronicling America (thanks to Ed!).

Enjoy - Joachim

----- End forwarded message -----

--

  Cheers,