[open-bibliography] Examples of open bibliographic data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 29 15:43:47 UTC 2011

I would hope that all of these (and more) are listed as part of the
CKAN bibliographic data group:

http://ckan.net/group/bibliographic

This lives at the OKF, we plan to maintain it in perpetuity, it is
machine readable, anyone can contribute to it, and it is openly
licensed.

The JISC OBD list is nice for a quick, human-readable overview though
- which is why I sent it here! :-)

J.